Do you want to offer your staff a unique and rewarding way to use their volunteer days? We'd love to work with you.
Benefits to employees:
• Flexible: short volunteering activities fit into a lunch time slot or in between crucial meetings
• Personalized: staff can choose when to volunteer and what to do, as individuals or in groups of their choosing – say good bye to unwieldy department-wide sports days
• Local: staff can choose volunteering opportunities near to the office or along the commute route home, or suggest new charities to sign up
• Bite sized: opportunities between 30 mins and 2 hours, so two volunteer days suddenly go a lot farther
Benefits to employers:
• Reporting: the Spots of Time platform can provide information to management about take up, completed placements and impact
• No waiting: sign up to completion of a first placement can be only a matter of days, no more 2 month lead up time to organise a single volunteering exercise
• Tailored: we can arrange employee volunteering options to fit businesses of all sizes
Get in touch with us at email@example.com to find out more.